BAI’s Environmental Division offers diverse expertise in hydrogeology and environmental engineering for the investigation, monitoring, and remediation of soil, groundwater and soil vapor contamination. BAI has conducted hundreds of environmental site investigations to cleanup and mitigate sites with gasoline and diesel contamination at gas stations. BAI has designed and implemented vapor remediation systems to extract PCE contamination from historical dry cleaners. We also provide professional and technical services for environmental assessment of property, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, mine closure, landfill development and closure, soil disposal, waste containment and recycled water use. BAI’s combination of environmental and geotechnical divisions compliment the redevelopment of former industrial areas into certified clean, productive properties.
- Gas Stations – Petroleum Hydrocarbon contamination
- Dry Cleaners – PCE solvent contamination and vapor intrusion
- Industrial sites – TCE solvent contamination and vapor intrusion
- Real Estate sales – Phase I environmental site assessments – due dilligence
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste monitoring and containment
- Re-development of contaminated sites